You Can Celebrate Harry Potter’s Birthday At A Castle in Kentucky
July 31st you can find us at the Kentucky Castle celebrating Harry Potter’s Birthday…regardless of how old we are.
The Kentucky Castle in Versailles is celebrating that day with a special dinner followed by trivia on their magical rooftop.
The menu has a very heavy “Harry Potter” theme:
- Hufflepuff Mushroom Tart: exotic mushrooms, heirloom tomatoes, fromage blanc
- Gillyweed Salad: ribbon cucumber, seaweed, sesame seed, sesame oil, ginger
- Hogwarts Roast Beef and Gravy: slow roasted beef round, house made brown gravy
- House Cup Chicken: flame grilled bone-in chicken, garlic herb butter, parsley
- Golden Snitch Corn on the Cob: European butter, parmesan, fresh herb
- Dumbledore’s Whole Roasted New Potatoes: estate herbs, parmesan, red pepper flake, garlic
- Half Blood Pumpkin Crisp: pumpkin, cinnamon streusel
You’re invited to join us on Harry Potter’s Birthday with a painting class!https://t.co/3QwBGZiZ1q
.#thekentuckycastle #tkcevents #castle #harrypotter #painting #craft #lexington #kentucky #louisville #indiana #cincinnati #ohio #tennessee #creativity #fun #wednesday pic.twitter.com/liGzB6Yybv
— The Kentucky Castle (@thecastlepost) July 3, 2019
The Kentucky Castle will be hosting two Harry Potter-themed events on July 31, which is the day Hagrid burst into Harry’s hut and said, “Yer a wizard, Harry!” https://t.co/RLR8tZi8iA
— LEX 18 News (@LEX18News) July 16, 2019